2012 2012

wot can i say really??????

im an atheist, religion doesn't mean shit to me, it's all bollocks n its what fucks up humanity at the end of the day, this was hard hitting, lets hope as a civilisation we don't fuck things up, to be honest i cant see any light down the tunnel, n it hurts man, we've gotta face this head on, the ones who want peace, not thru violence, not thru bombing the shit out of other nations, thats just fucking wrong, FUCKING WRONG YOU HEAR, all you pro christians, muslims, jews, fucking seikhs, u got it all wrong, religion is the corrupter of power, power is the denominator of the masses, why the fuck don't we all peace the fuck out, we're all people at the end of day, we just want to get along and porgress, theres no need for a fight man, we are all equal.

Boners Avenger Boners Avenger

summat a lil different

cool lil ting goin on there, it does kinda get the point across about bad reviews, u'll probably get bad reviews from the people who u featured innit, im just glad i aint in there, ive given sum bad uns meself, anyways im gonna think twice about giv really shity reviews to summat thats crap, it's cos they want turd of the week don't they, they'll still hit front page lol, god me and my simple lil mind, anyways that were pretty cool.

Starberry responds:

i dunno what you've said but i know what it's like to get turd of the week oh and none of the reviews in this movie were to any of my movies!! wow!!

KGB Killing KGB Killing

go go kgb

nice animation there man, with the grainyness n that, hav u tried it in black and white to see how it looks? anyways, the sound effects were ace. load n clear with no crackle or anything very impressed the only issue i have was with the soundtrack, christ man it got sooooooooooooooooooooo annoying hearing that loop over and over and you hadnt beat matched it so everytime the loop began it was a lil out of sync, if you can't do audio man ask someone on this site can, hell im a music producer i'd do it for you, anyways it was a cool animation, the story was a lil on the short side a part two wud be gud, anyways keep it up hoe to see more of your stuff.

Intsz responds:

Haven't tried black&white... think it would fit better, it would hide my graphics a bit ;)

PanG, PonG PanG, PonG

Not Bad.

I don't make flash, but i do play games and there was a couple of things i would have liked to be a bit different.

firstly i think the bat should be controlled by the arrow keys, or the number keys for smoother control as the bat kinda drifts with the mouse, it doesn't feel smooth or precise, it needs a feel of more instant control. either that or pin the board to the mouse. But using the arrow keys would restrict it's speed, something that you need in a 'pong' game.

The ball moving in random directions was kinda good, though as a practical gameplay element i think it should revolve around a 'power up' system rather than just randomly taking place, the onus would be on the player to take advantage of the phyics system. Plus knowing what the power up equated too, so you could prepare against it too.

A tournament mode would be a very good edition as well. Like a 10 game difficulty progression, the first obviously being easy, the last extremely hard. I think it would add some much needed depth to the game, a possible online multiplay would be excellent too but that is probably impractical.

The basic sounds were ok, they function well for the game. maybe a few effects for power up collecting, hitting the side walls and a sort of 'score' noise could add to the atmosphere. The music, is good tho, it suits the mood of the game. I thank you for using my tune. I did notice though once it had finished that it didnt loop, there was just silence after that, maybe you should loop it or add a few different tunes, some simple loops and what not.

Graphically it wasn't astounding, but they weren't too bad either, the bats looked good as did the board and ball, maybe a customisation of colours for the bat/ball would be nice and also an addition of a couple of different playing boards, they would just add touches of depth to the overall game.

overall though it's not bad, it needs a bit of work in places and has potential to develop into a very good game. I understand it'd probably hard to implement the things i suggested but if you could i think it would benefit the game significantly.

oversword responds:

to do all those things to this game would be almost impossible. but i am working on a second part and have thought about some of these features and can definitely include almost all of them. however i have no idea in hell of how to create an Internet dual player...so that is off the list. i was looking through the rest of your tunes and could not really find another to fit the general atmosphere, but i have considered "insomnimaniac" and have not really looked that far into your collection, so, if you think u have one that would fit well i would be pleased to use it. i think ur music is excellent. :D. i definitely need to work on the music thing. i was having major problems cos i started the game from the main playing field and kinda worked my way backwards, which made my game a tangled mess of random bits of things.

Super mario 3D Super mario 3D

interesting

it aint bad this, a bit repetitive and so on, the jumping about is really hard to grasp. i think an isometric view would considerably help make this game easier and more accessible. more work on the sprites and so on, the shadows are to small to notice to. not bad tho.

stickgod1 responds:

work on the sprites is right,i'm looking for help on that

R!SE R!SE

great job

loved this game, the simplicity of it makes it cool for a 10 minute frenzy, the dress up bit i thought was it, the game, then u make a lil dude and send him flying, made me giggle for a minute anyways. it shows you don't need fancy graphics to make a good game, top job, oh n thanks for using my audio too.

Denvish responds:

I told you I was going to use that track... it was just a matter of having a Flash that suited it, and I think this one did.

Pigface Pigface

lovely lofi feel, reminded me of spaceman 3. no bad thing.

Human Human

pretty much til the beat drops its a beautiful ambient piece. love the glitch, bell tones and harmonics. id cut it before the drums but thats me. again loudness....bring it back a bit, im at 10% on volume...its just too much...you can do delicate, balance and nuance. the mix is fine, no clips, eq fine. just too loud for me. 5. review me you yorkshire twat.

Being Being

again not my cup of tea. im working of 75 watt active monitors....christ its loud...too loud. you can do this better and softer...no peaks, eq bang on. 5. review me you chumpstain