Pigface Pigface

lovely lofi feel, reminded me of spaceman 3. no bad thing.

Human Human

pretty much til the beat drops its a beautiful ambient piece. love the glitch, bell tones and harmonics. id cut it before the drums but thats me. again loudness....bring it back a bit, im at 10% on volume...its just too much...you can do delicate, balance and nuance. the mix is fine, no clips, eq fine. just too loud for me. 5. review me you yorkshire twat.

Being Being

again not my cup of tea. im working of 75 watt active monitors....christ its loud...too loud. you can do this better and softer...no peaks, eq bang on. 5. review me you chumpstain

Machine Machine

not for me. but production wise faultless. just too heavy for me. still a 5 though. review me you yorkshire scumbag

Bom Bom Digga Bom Bom Digga

ooooooooooooo that's loud on 75 watt active monitors. clean as a whistle though. no peak no mess. mix is great, your development flows. the tracks is not to my taste, im more chill. however, ii know me jungle, and me grrindcore. if you were full of mdma this would be ambrosia. great sample choice. 5 all day.

-=DogBarkInThePark=- -=DogBarkInThePark=-

Absolute love this mate. Proper funky electro chippy glitchy shit. That vocal sample mint. Mix is perfect, sounds great on tv, headphones and speakers. Always nice to hear your stuff. Keep up the damn good work. 5.

Pitbulljones

p.s

If you time to check my stuff out would love feedback, mostly demos this year mind :S

Five by Five Five by Five

ooooooooooooooooooooo there's some lovely sparkle. some bum notes...............your dissoance is bot right. Big build. GUITAR is lovely. TAME those hats and ride, verb that shizzle. cos it's lovely, but it sounds like two different rooms.

OOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO

god

the vocal supported with the organ.............sigur ros......you nailed it. I have got the build. And by god, it works. magnificently.

That swell.....yes....drums need more verb.

THAT VOCAL HARMONY.

is that you? Never heard your vocal.

your crescendo is great, there's pay dirt. it's a five all day my mucker. fucking love it. only thing i recommend is to make it softer overall, it's all up close, drums too much.

Pixel Pico Pixel Pico

CHIPTUNE.

i hate chiptune. I like chiptune. I do not like this. Get it yes. like it no. some great trills specifically the later end.Thats got wingts. the whole front end no. do not like. production wise.....onh...like a bulimic on fingers on.....like a ho on crack...on. but by god i do not like the track. 3/5.

5'd cos im nice :)

Data_Ctrl Data_Ctrl

KB my old muker.

You know, me, not a techno fan. its noise for noise sake. I would out this more to grind core. the amibient synth, wide verb on a lot of synths. you remove the drum, it's amibient. The middle 8 is a wonderful nod to thats element. back in, yea it's right. it knits well, there's some cracking synth, that sawtooth near the end.........cutting and awesome.

mislabled, probably misjudged. LOVE what you are going for.........dont know what it was.

4.5

Kingbastard responds:

I disagree. 'Techno' covers a multitude of electronic styles, this is within those realms, verging on minimal techno. To label Techno as 'noise for noise sake' is a little misjudged in my humble opinion. I don't like to dismiss any genre as there is something good in every one, although in some it is harder to find the wheat among the chaff. There are many many great Techno tracks that are technically and sonically brilliant, good 'noise' indeed;) I thought this track was more Techno than my usual labelling of 'Miscellaneous'. Shame NG doesn't cover more genre categories really. Cheers for taking the time to leave a review.

Scrubawrub Scrubawrub

Nasty Pasty! Very dark indeed. I like.

LJCoffee responds: